Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Monday!

We've had a great weekend. Thanks to the snowstorm, Bob was able to come home early on Friday afternoon and didn't have to work on Saturday. It was so wonderful! I miss my husband so much during the week and things just always seem so much more peaceful when he's home with me. I've been thinking all morning about the ways in which he served me this weekend. He let me sleep in on Saturday, made ALL my meals, did laundry, loaded the dishwasher, picked up the kitchen, gave the baby all her baths..I know I'm forgetting some. He really is such a great friend and husband to me!

Here's a cute Isababy video to start the week off..


Update on baby gear list:

Look what my mom is getting for us! Woo hoo!
We spent a lot of time watching Superhero movies this weekend! (Thanks, JH!) I have to say that I really enjoyed them-- when I could stay awake that is. I am not a huge movie person, but I always appreciate films that aren't vulgar, so these are entertaining for me.




Isabelle's "sleeping in her own bed" didn't go very well this weekend. I took the mattress out of her crib and put it on our floor in our bedroom. Friday night I ended up sleeping with her on it for half the night. Lemme just say that that is the most uncomfortable place to sleep when 8 months pregnant. The second night we ended up on the couch downstairs. So, we'll keep trying even though I'm so ready to give up. I did find out that she likes her new bed though as long as she doesn't have to sleep in it. Stinker!


Lastly, I just have to say that my floors are so unclean that you can literally eat off them.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ewww...that's disgusting! Don't put that in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete