Thursday, February 2, 2012

Randoms


      • Isabelle slept in her bed again all night last night. I woke up a few times to make sure she was alright, and of course she was. She woke up once and I put her pacifier in her mouth and she laid back down herself. Usually I have to pat her back to sleep after helping her to lay back down. So, I was shocked. It was great!
      • I got my results back from my 1 hour glucola test and I didn't pass. The cut off was 140 and I got a 143. So, I have to go for the 3 hour test. Boo.
      • Bob is going to Alaska in June. I'm excited for him, yet a little jealous! 
      • Tomorrow night, I'm going to a concert with our Soul Revolution Youth Group. It's the Rock and Worship Roadshow. I'm praying they will enjoy the time of worship with other believers.
      • I am wearing one of Bob's t-shirts today and my stomach is hanging out of the bottom of it. I feel like an old man with a beer belly. Not cool.
      • There's a girl from Okemos on Jeopardy! right now. Too bad she attends U of M.
      • I would like a dog. Not for the sake of having a dog, but because I'd like for it to eat all the food off the floor that Isabelle throws from her high chair. I'm tired of sweeping the floor all day long.
      • Happy anniversary to Mike and Michelle! 4 years, praise God! Here's to countless more!
      • I'm excited for Super Bowl Sunday! I was born on S.B.S. during the game. That's gotta count for something.
      • I managed to scrub both bathrooms and fold a bazillion loads of laundry today. Perhaps nesting is starting? Cause that's a big deal.
      • I can't wait until it's Jehnsen Lake time. I can't stop thinking about it.
      • I also can't stop thinking about Five Guys. Not as in five guys, but as in the restaurant. Mmm...burgers..
      • Next week is going to be busy. Training my replacement at work. Three hour glucose test. Month end reports. Ugh, I'm tired just thinking about it. Great thing is my brother will be here.
      • Isabelle has a dryer sheet in her mouth. Evidence I did laundry, I say.
      • I was handed the key to the church van last night for the youth event tomorrow, and had lost it almost immediately after getting it. Good thing I have people looking out for me. It's now safe in my possession.
      • I have blogged almost as much in the last month as I did all of last year. Wow.
      • The MSU bedding for the nursery was shipped today. Finally.
      • Isabelle learned a new trick. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) You're so funny, I love your list! Thats hilraious that Isabelle learned to blow kisses, Ellie started to catch on to that today too! They must have planned that ;) Sucky about the glucose test, but HALLELUJAH for sleeping through the night!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete