Our little Bear baby is 9 (and a half) months old! It seems like over the past month he has changed so much! Here are a few things to remember about this month.
- He weighs 20 pounds and is wearing size 9-12 months clothes, size 4 diaper
- He learned to crawl forward this month
- He started to climb up on furniture
- He cut a tooth on the top right on February 17th. He now has three teeth.
- He eats finger foods and enjoys them. He loves cheerios and raisins. He's eaten chicken, burgers, pizza, grilled cheese, peas, carrots, corn, yogurt, baby cereal. I'm sure there's lots more I'm not remembering.
- He drank water from a sippy cup on February 24th for his grandma. I've tried it a few times and he just wasn't getting it. So, this is great!
- He is starting to recognize his family! He loves his Aunt Becky. I call her the Bobby whisperer because he just loves going to sleep for her. He even lays his head on her shoulder on his own.
- He was in the nursery and recognized his grandpa and wanted him to "rescue" him! HA!
- He LOVES his daddy! He follows him all around the house while Bob's getting ready for work. When Bob gets home from work, he crawls right to him to greet him. They're gonna be great pals!
- He and Bellie have ALOT of fun together. They are always laughing together. They fight only a little. She can be bossy.
- He likes to "fake" cough and will have a grunting competition with whomever wants to play!
- He takes 1-2 naps during the day, and goes to bed between 8-8:30pm. He still has to be rocked to sleep, and usually he's grumpy and screams for a little while.
- He says "mama" and "dada" but only as baby babble. He also hums (it sounds like to notes to a doorbell a little)
- We have a lot of girl toys for Isabelle, and he loves to pound on them. Typical boy! He likes his tractors, cars, and ball popper. He likes spinning the pedals on Bellie's bike and the wheels on Bellie's doll stroller.
- He claps his hands and waves. He also pats his bellie and says "ah, ah, ah, ah" while doing so. It reminds me of Tarzan.
To see how much he's grown since he was born, check out THIS post.