Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ilya is 9 Months!


Ilya Sue is 9 months old! Here are a few things to remember about her at this age.
She weighs 16 pounds, 10 ounces (14%), is 27.5 inches tall (49%) and her head circumference is 45 (78%). She is a little girl with a Crandall head.


She is sitting up on her own for longer periods of time every day. She isn't pulling herself up on furniture or crawling yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. If she wants to get somewhere, she just rolls over there. She still doesn't have any teeth, but she does have her first cold, and the doctor said she thinks she's working on cutting a tooth. 


She is wearing size 9-12 months clothes and size 2 diaper. She  still catnaps throughout the day, but has been sleeping through the night. She has been eating yogurt, cereal, sweet potatoes, apple sauce, pears, and carrots. I have been giving her eggs so that she could feed herself and she loves them. (The doctor told me that she shouldn't have eggs until after 12 months. Oops. The doctor suggested giving her cheerios now, so I started those today. I was holding off on that because she doesn't have teeth yet, but they said she can still have them. Ilya is a fan of Cheerios.)


These two hams are her favorite entertainment. She loves these two. Nobody makes her laugh like Isabelle does. I have made a fool of myself several times trying to get her to laugh and she looks at me like I'm a moron. Isabelle just goes and yells in her face and Ilya thinks she's hilarious. 

She says dada and makes lots of baby noises. She loves to scream right now. It's a happy scream though. She also makes a lot of baby monster noises. It's very cute. She plays with toys and is very curious about the things around her. She is just starting to get stranger anxiety. She loves to rock back and forth and jump up and down in the exersaucer. She smiles a lot! 




She's such a sweet little girl and I'm glad she's our baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment