Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bobby's Room Update

I got brave (or dumb) and decided to make the curtains for Bobby's room without using a pattern. Considering this is my first attempt at sewing something entirely on my own, I have to say I'm pretty proud. Just don't look too closely for mistakes! Ha! I have come to realize I'll never be a great seamstress though because I'm not a detail-oriented person. But, this'll do just fine, I think!




One other thing we got done this weekend was getting the letters of his name hung up.
Now all that's left is to get his Bible verse written on the wall, complete the diaper stacker and make a sling to carry him in. My MIL is making me a nursing cover, too. I'm getting so excited! Hope the next 3 and a half weeks go by quickly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment