- She is now in a size 4 diaper and wearing size 18 month clothes and size 4 shoe. She's a tall girl!
- She says Elmo ("memo"), mama, dada, e-i-e-i-oh, yeah, and chocolate. Oh wait, no, I say chocolate, my bad.
- She loves to kiss and pat my belly. She always says "dada?" when she pats it. Too cute!
- She is more outgoing than ever now, and has even been letting more people hold her. The key to her heart is food. Have food? Will like you.
- She is on a pro-biotic right now to help get her little system flowing more efficiently. This seems to be helping alot!
- We've gone on a few Mommy/daughter shopping dates already! She loves her stroller thankfully.
- She takes 1-2 naps a day depending on how tired she is. We are in the process of sleep training her in her own crib. She has always had to be rocked to sleep, and literally has trouble falling asleep on her own unless she's in her carseat. Since my hands are going to be quite occupied in 3 weeks, we're working on helping her out with that. The good thing is that she only cries for an hour (heartbreaking) but the bad thing is that for the past two nights, she just sits straight up in her bed for 3-4 hours after that initial hour of crying. Bob and I don't get alot of sleep and spend alot of time praying for her, that's for sure.
- I got her room all put together this week and now it just feels like she's in a big girl room! (Thanks to her Grandpa Frank for the wonderful dresser and nightstand!
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Isabelle is 15 months old! It's hard to believe that she is the age I've been waiting for her to be when her brother arrives. Here are a few facts about the last month.