Baby Sweetie, Ilya, turned 3 months old, November 28th. She is getting bigger and cuter every day! Here are some things I want to remember about her at this age:
- She slept through the night November 27th. She has done so several times since then. Hallelujah!
- I don't have a current height or weight as her next doctor appointment is at 4 months.
- She is smiling and cooing alot
- She is still wearing NB and size 1 diapers and clothes.
- She still loves to be swaddled! It really fixes what ails her.
- She eats every 2-3 hours.
- She sleeps very well. She usually sleeps in her swing most of the morning, is up for a while, and sleeps a good portion of the afternoon.
- She is typically fussy around dinner time which makes it hard to get things done, but my first two were the same way, so I've learned to take it all in stride.
- I usually save her bath time for Aunt Becky or Grandma Susie!
- She's starting to get an opinion! If she doesn't want to be in the swing, she lets me know! She likes to be held more now that she's getting older and more alert.
- She loves watching her siblings play. They are both very attentive to her and love to kiss her. When they both wake up they ask for her.
- She loves her pacifier! Bobby loves her pacifier, too.
- She tried the bumbo for the first time. It's definitely easier for her to sit in when she's not wearing a cloth diaper!
Just for fun, here are my other babies at 3 months!