Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013-More or Less!



This has been a blessed year for our family, as has every year that God has given us life! We have so many things to be thankful for! One year ago today, December 31st, we found out that God had added another baby to our family! I will always cherish New Year's Eve because of that reason. To read about that, check out THIS post.


We celebrated Isabelle's 2nd birthday and Bobby's 1st birthday


God blessed us with a wonderful place to live out in the country near our families!
(Check out THIS, THIS, THIS, and THIS)



We got ourselves a dog!



We took a wonderful family vacation to Niagara Falls


We celebrated 7 years of marriage!



We've celebrated life with our beloved church family, and learned to love Jesus (and people who don't know him) more this year.

As 2014 begins, I have several goals for this year:
  •  To love and serve Jesus more than ever before.
  •  To love and serve my husband more than ever before.
  • To teach my children more about Jesus
  •  To be more intentional about sharing the hope that I have found because of Jesus
  • Finally, to weigh about 20 pounds less because there has to be one selfish goal in there, right?!


Psalm 27:4---The Bible verse (and song) I'm currently teaching my babies just might be our family theme for 2014.



To behold the beauty of our Lord, is there anything more precious? I think not.


 Note: we are working on correct pronunciations. Yes, she does say booty instead of beauty.


HAPPY 2014!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment