Friday, September 27, 2013

Finally Friday!

Thank God, Friday has arrived! We have a fun weekend planned and I'm so excited because it's been a long week! 

Obviously this little sweetie is observant. I was changing Ilya's diaper and looked over and saw her doing this. 


She's also very helpful! She was trying to get Bobby's shoes on him so they could go outside. I was surprised he actually complied. 


Poor girl had a rough Thursday. She woke up in the morning complaining of a stomach ache. She cried for a few hours in the morning but didn't really get sick until she woke up from her nap. Poor girl had a flu-like bug. Thankfully she seems better today!


I think I may have completely lost my mind. Not only am I caring for three children under three years old, one of whom is potty-training, but I am joining the cloth diapering band wagon. This oughtta be interesting. 


The leaves are starting to change colors. It's another great reminder to thank God for this season of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment