Wednesday, April 16, 2014

You're Invited!

Dear Friends,

Thank you for giving me a few minutes of your time. I know this is a long shot, but it's worth it to me to just go ahead and ask. This weekend, as every other weekend, I plan to celebrate the One who changed my life. Jesus. It's Easter weekend! Since I don't have too many opportunities to see most of you anymore, I wanted to invite you to join me, if you don't have another church family with whom to celebrate this holiday. I keep hearing people say that most people will go if they're just asked. So, I want to ask.


I'll be at Cedar Street Church, 1705 S. Cedar St, Holt MI 48842 on Saturday night, April 19th at 6:00pm and Sunday morning, April 20th at 9:00am and 10:45am.

Email me at carpentersthree@gmail.com if you want more information!

Thank you,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment