Baby Ilya is seven months old!
Here are a few things to remember about her at this age.
- She doesn't have a doctor's appointment this month, so I don't know her exact stats, but I'd guess she's around 14 pounds. She's chunked out!
- She's wearing 6-9 months clothes and size 2 disposable diapers.
- She is exclusively on formula, unfortunately. She drinks about 8-10 ounces at a time. We had to switch her to a sensitive formula and that has helped her to not spit up as much.
- She still doesn't have any teeth. Isabelle and Bobby cut their two bottom teeth a few days after turning 6 months, so I am surprised she's toothless! Even her cousin, J.J. who's 7 weeks younger has two teeth! Ha!
- She has had cereal, carrots, applesauce, and sweet potatoes this month. She didn't really care for any of them and took only a few bites at a time. She's getting better at keeping it in her mouth though. She wasn't quite getting the hang of how to eat it until a few nights ago.
- She is sleeping in a crib in her own room. No more bassinet. She goes to sleep around 7:30pm and sleeps until 6-ish most nights. I give her a bottle and lay her back down while she's awake and she just goes back to sleep on her own for another 1-2 hours.
- She's not a very good napper during the day. She catnaps a lot.
- She rolled over from her back to her stomach on Aunt Hezzie's birthday.
- She plays with the stationary toys on her exersaucer and it's so cute.
- Her hair has gone from auburn to blonde and it's texture has changed, too.
- She isn't having to be swaddled as much now, but she definitely loves her pink and white blanket. I have a feeling she will be our first kid to have an attachment to a blanket. I may have to do something about that now, because that's not cool.
She is such a treasure and we are so thankful God placed her in our family!
Here are a couple more cute pictures of our little sweetie.
She loves her toes!
Here's what was really happening as I was "zoomed" in on Ilya.