Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a fun-filled "holiday" today. This shirt says it all!


My childhood friend, Christina, and her three boys came over and we had a small party. I made cookies and the kids decorated them. 







Afterwards, the kids and I loaded up and headed to the mall for trick-or-treating.  Bobby was loving his freedom! I had to chase him out of a couple stores. He saw a machine full of dinosaurs and was mesmerized. 


I had to laugh because the teen girls were saying he was adorable. Little dude is already a chick magnet. 


Elmo fell asleep on the way to the mall and was grumpy for the first 20 minutes. 


It rained all day so this was perfect for these little babies. Well, it would've been, but when we got there we found out the event was from 4-5pm and not 4-8pm as the mall had advertised. I saw a lot of kids in costumes with empty buckets. Some were crying, too.  Thankfully, the A&W employee felt bad for my babies and he gave them both a handful of candy and two plastic curly straws. They were thrilled! Grandma also spoiled them with ice cream, french fries, and pop. 




Elmo got into Grandma's purse when she thought we weren't paying attention. 



  
Bellie walked next to Bobby. I thought it was cute and then realized they were arguing over holding the buckets of candy. 


Practicing cheerleading moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment