Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Niagara Falls-Part Two

Monday morning we walked to a nearby restaurant for breakfast.


He may look like he's smiling, but he really was being fussy and loud!


After breakfast we took another walk to see the falls.



Little dude was trying to go to sleep, so we had to do what we could to keep him awake until nap time. I had an appointment to get a manicure during their nap time!


After nap time, we decided to pack a lunch and have a picnic by the falls. I have to say this may have been my favorite part of the trip!







I kept thinking how blessed I am because when I looked to the left there were beautiful waterfalls and when I looked to the right there was my husband playing with my little girl!







We just had to get some ice cream!




......and fudge!!



No comments:

Post a Comment