Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bobby IV!

The best picture I could get with a 1 year old and a legible sign!



We are so grateful to God for blessing us with this little boy! The past year has been such a joy to watch him grow and learn new things. He is such a sweet boy and is loved very much! A few things about him..
  • He's wearing size 12-18 months and size 4 diaper
  • He has 8 teeth
  • He weighs around 22 pounds
  • He says "hot", "num num" and "mmm-ma" for Grandma. He says mama and dada, too.
  • He's not yet walking, but that doesn't stop him from being mobile.
  • He loves to eat! 
  • He drinks milk from a cup
  • He is sleeping in his own room and usually only wakes up once, but goes back to sleep on his own
  • He likes to sing with Aunt Becky
  • Anytime he hears music he starts dancing
I have a feeling this boy is going to give me a run for my money, and I will be spending a lot of time in prayer! Haha He has his mother's stubborn streak I fear. Oh boy! Seriously, he is such a treasure and we look forward to watching him grow.

10 Months






To see some of his newborn pictures, click here and here.

I tried to take monthly pictures of him this year, but unfortunately did miss a few. However, I love how as he got bigger, the picture was more challenging to take. Here are a few outtakes of his one year picture!

























No comments:

Post a Comment