Saturday, May 4, 2013

House Pictures-Part 1

Slowly, but surely, I am making progress on getting unpacked and settled into the new house. It feels like it has been an overwhelming task getting this place to this point, but thank God and family, it has been possible. Here are some pictures of the main level. I'll share the upstairs when I'm done cleaning and organizing it!






Here's our dining room.




Bathroom




Kitchen






Hallway




Side porch




I am loving our old farmhouse more and more. God has so richly blessed us by allowing us to live here. 
Take a look at some "before" pictures here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new house! It's great to see everything set up and having it look more like a home. I saw the before pictures and I wanted to ask if there were there any major renovations that had to be done prior to moving in? If there were, was it covered in the purchase and sale agreement? Thanks for sharing!

    -Fredric

    ReplyDelete