Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Niagara Falls-Part One

After church Sunday, Bob and I and the babies headed out on a spontaneous trip to Niagara Falls in Canada! Although it was alot of work, we still managed to enjoy our time together as a family!

Loved seeing these two cool cats on our way to church.


We survived the car ride by pumping them full of cookies food!


We stayed at the Four Points Sheraton (on the left). It was a very nice place to stay and only a block away from the falls.



View from our room..










It seemed like everything was built on a hill. I could barely carry myself up there, let alone push a couple kids, so I was grateful for my strong dude!


Part of our package deal included a delicious dinner at Ruth's Chris steakhouse! It may have been a bit hectic with our extremely tired kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment