Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday!

I'm so glad it's the weekend. However, it still is feeling like the week cause Bob is working again today. Second Saturday in a row. UGH. I don't get to see him enough during the week and now they make him work Saturdays, too. Cruddy. But, I have to remember to just be thankful he has a job and that I get to stay home with our little baby. Man I am blessed!
We've had a pretty good week. I actually didn't venture out much this week other than to go to church Wednesday night and to a friend's house on Thursday. We have been planning this weekend's road rally, and have literally put probably at least 15 hours each into it. My brain is absolutely fried from it. Sad, I know. But, I'm hoping everyone will have a good time. That, and I haven't messed anything up! Ahhh.
Bellie is learning to go to sleep on her own in her crib for naps and bed times. It has been sad, but very good at the same time. I only have a few more months to go to get her a little more independent, so now's the time. Each time gets easier though, and it's not taking her as long to fall asleep. Sometimes her paci ends up upside down in her mouth, which is pretty cute.
I had a doctor appointment this week to confirm my pregnancy. I had to pick out a general doctor, since I didn't have one, and I've lived in the area for four years. Thankfully, I liked the practice. My real appointment is another 3 weeks away, so I'm looking forward to that more. For now, I'm just praying for a healthy baby.
Her two little teeth

Naptime

Road Rally Clues

No comments:

Post a Comment