Wednesday, September 14, 2011

8 Months

Sweetie girl is 8 months old! She is crawling all over, pulling herself up on furniture, eating all sorts of different veggies and fruits (homemade and pureed, of course). She is in a size 3 diaper, and size 6-12 month clothes. She has two teeth and loves to bite everything! She even has bitten me during the night. Stinker! She wakes up between 5:30-6:30 every day, takes two naps before noon and two to three naps in the afternoon. Her bedtime is usually around 9pm. She wakes up a couple times during the night still. She recently weaned herself after I got pregnant. She also now leans in for a kiss when you pucker your lips at her. She first did it to a lady at our church, Wanda, and then she did it to my Aunt Donna. Now, she does it for me and I love it! Too cute! She says mama and dada a lot, but of course doesn't know what she's saying. She just loves to blabber. She loves bathtime and playing with her toys. Her grandma just gave her a johnny jumper and she has alot of fun in it. She's a mama's girl, big time. The last couple weeks in nursery have been rough for her. I can't believe we'll be celebrating her birthday in four short months. Geez!

As for the rest of us, we are doing fine. I'm having some nausea this time around, which I actually am thankful for, but combine that with the exhaustion and care of an 8 month old, and this girl is just plain tired and feeling cruddy. All the time. Can't wait for the first trimester to be done. My first appointment is October 4th. I'm looking forward to finding out my due date. My guess is mid-May, but other calculations say May 1st. We'll see.
Other things I'm looking forward to is our upcoming Road Rally with the ladies of my church, and a trip to Ohio next weekend to see our cousins and shower our newest baby, Brielle, with gifts! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment