Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sick!

The stomach flu hit our family badly this week! Monday morning, I went to get Ilya out of her crib and she had thrown up on her blankets. She was mostly fine the rest of the day. As we were going to bed that night, Bob went in to check on her as he does every night and she had thrown up again. So, we brought the pack and play downstairs and she and I slept in the living room that night. At some point in the night Isabelle came down and joined us saying her tummy was hurting. Ilya got sick a few more times that night. Isabelle spent most of the day Tuesday going to the bathroom every hour. We put the kids to bed and about 3:00am Bobby came in our room. I heard him gag and I was up outta bed faster than I was ready to be! He spent the next couple hours Wednesday morning throwing up. The girls still had diarrhea all day and Isabelle was up at 5am Thursday with it. By 7am I was sick. Thankfully, Bob stayed home from work and helped me. Thursday afternoon, Isabelle was throwing up and Bobby had diarrhea. It was a long day. Isabelle woke up at 12:15am needing to use the bathroom. We finally got to sleep around 2 until 7:15am. Friday, Isabelle was on the toilet every 20-30 minutes until noon. Bobby has had a couple spells this morning, too. It's now almost 4pm and they're acting like maybe the worst is over. I hope so. It's been a long week. 





Ilya was entertaining to watch. 



The kids got Christmas cards in the mail from my Aunt Diana (mom's sister). They were thrilled to find $1 in there! Isabelle was afraid she was going to have to give it to Santa. She kept asking if he was going to take it. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment