Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What's Hap-pee-nin'

Potty training Bobby has gone a lot better than I thought it would. He even has graduated to using the "bafroom" rather than the potty chair. Sometimes I find him like this.




He wanted to wear his dad's exercise shorts. 


The kids had croup (and Bellie had a double ear infection) last week. One evening he fell asleep while I was working in the kitchen. 


Ilya likes to scrunch her nose and blow out of it. I think it's so cute and reminds me of my brother because he used to do that when he was little. 


It was hot the last few days, so I filled up the kiddie pool, water table and the sprinkler, but they preferred playing in the playpen with Ilya. Figures. 


Anytime the kids play outside they always want to pee on the tree. This is a common sight nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment