![]() |
| my Uncle Brad and Ilya |
![]() |
| My brother Josh |
![]() |
| My Aunt Diana |
![]() |
| Serving Grandma the cake |
![]() |
| My cousin McKenzie |
![]() |
| My cousin Hannah |
![]() |
| My cousin Shay |
![]() |
| My Childhood friend, Christina |
![]() |
| Grandma and me |
![]() |
| Aunt Diana and me |
![]() |
| My cousin Kadyn |
![]() |
| Jordan did all the grilling! |
I made Grandma's birthday cake. It was the first time I attempted a layer cake and it worked out great! I am looking forward to making another one. This was a Heath Bar cake.
On Sunday afternoon, we got a call that my Aunt Donna and Uncle Dave's house was on fire. My dad rents the basement of their home, so now all three are without a place to live. Thank God they are all safe and they had insurance policies in place. Please pray for them though as they sort through things and work to get back on their feet.


























No comments:
Post a Comment