The content and pictures of this blog are personal and confidential! Please do not copy, re-post, or share without the author's permission!
Monday, March 18, 2013
10 Months
BCIV is now 10 months old! He's 21lb, 10 oz and 30 inches tall. He has been cutting teeth all month and now has 6 total. He's eating like a champ, and drinks out of a cup on occasion. He's a strong little buddy! The doctor recently checked his ears and Bobby gave him a nice shove which shocked the poor guy. He is such a joy and we are so blessed to have him in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









He is such a sweet boy! We haven't had too many of those around and I think that's why I'm so charmed with him. He has a very sweet personality and is such a happy little guy!
ReplyDeleteSaturday, when the kids there were in the car with me, I had Bobby's car seat in the middle and Bellie was talking away. I kept saying, "What? What did you say?" And then I realized she was talking to Bobby. She was cooing, saying hi, playing with his hands, and trying to get him to talk back to her. I almost cried. She's so precious! What a sweet girl! She must have a great example for a mommy! :o)