Once we were done there, they dropped us off to my in-laws house for the weekend. My SILS and BILS came over, too. I let Isabelle stay up really late all weekend so that the family could enjoy her. (She is making up for her lack of good sleep right now!) One thing I noticed this weekend was that she seemed to be a lot more comfortable with everyone. She did fine with mostly anyone holding her and it was really neat to see. She's growing up so quickly and I'm loving it!
![]() |
| Grandpa found the way to her heart. Cupcakes! |
![]() |
| Walking with Aunt Beck and Grandma Susie to the car after church |
Sunday I got to sing during the "C" service with the worship band! Man, how I miss CSC and especially singing with Beck! It was great fun to worship God together with my family, as well!


No comments:
Post a Comment