This past weekend, Bob's parents came to visit us and we had such a great time! They came to church with us and we went out to Five Guys for lunch. So much fun! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures though.
We also had our Women's ministry kickoff at church on Saturday. I am so glad there was lots of chocolate there because it saved the day for me. I was really stressed out from trying to get the house in order and get ready for company and be to the meeting on time, all with a little fussy girl clinging to my feet. I may or may not have broken out into tears over it! Now, of course, I see how ridiculous that was, but at the time I was a hot mess. Haha. So, again, thank God for the chocolate. (Which happened to be my idea if I remember correctly! God knew what I would need that day must be.) Again, no pictures because I am lame.
On Sunday, I got to play the drums again! Woo hoo! I managed to get through it, thankfully, without dying. Or messing up too terribly. Man, I'm a big girl. I'm excited though to tell Bobby that I drummed while being pregnant with him. I'm betting he'll think I'm the coolest Mom ever. (note to self: highly doubtful)
On Sunday, I was also blessed with yet another awesome gift from Lisa! (You are so my BFF now!) I got stuff to do a pedicure! Or, well actually, to have someone else do a pedicure on me since I can't really reach my feet. My awesome MIL got me started and rubbed my feet and manicured them, so now all III's gotta do is paint them. I didn't have nail polish remover, so he gets to bless me by painting my toenails. Good thing tomorrow is Valentine's Day, huh? I had actually been thinking that morning that I wished I could get another pedicure! YAY!! Thanks, Lisa!!
| Awesome!! O.P. I. is a great brand! I'd never heard of it until I got a pedicure (courtesy of Michelle) back in December, and I'm amazed at how it doesn't chip at all! |
Today was my 3 hour glucose test. Two more days until I find out if I can eat my normal amount of 2 pounds of sugar per day, or if I have to cut back to 1 pound a day. I joke.
Anyway, here are some pictures of Bobby's room.
| My birthday present was the MSU bedding, and the blanket was given to us by Bobby's great grandma. |
| Brother now has Sissy's furniture. |
| The awesome wall that Jordan painted! The stickers on the wall were another birthday present for me. |
| The new spare room which has already had a few guests! I love having the basement organized! Look at those beautiful drums! |
Well, time to

No comments:
Post a Comment