Monday, August 11, 2014

Family Weekend

Yesterday was my Grandma's 79th birthday. To celebrate, we had a picnic at the park. It was a lot of fun!


my Uncle Brad and Ilya


My brother Jordan and Step-dad Frank


My brother Josh

My Aunt Diana

Serving Grandma the cake



My cousin McKenzie



My cousin Hannah

My cousin Shay



My Childhood friend, Christina

Grandma and me

Aunt Diana and me

My cousin Kadyn


Jordan did all the grilling!






I made Grandma's birthday cake. It was the first time I attempted a layer cake and it worked out great! I am looking forward to making another one. This was a Heath Bar cake.


On Sunday afternoon, we got a call that my Aunt Donna and Uncle Dave's house was on fire. My dad rents the basement of their home, so now all three are without a place to live. Thank God they are all safe and they had insurance policies in place. Please pray for them though as they sort through things and work to get back on their feet.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment