Friday, February 28, 2014

Ilya is 6 months!





Our baby is growing quickly! Here are some things to remember about her this month. 

  • She weighs 13 pounds and is in the 5th percentile. She's 25.25 inches long (34%)    
  • She has been sleeping through the night. Most nights she sleeps 8-10 hours.
  • She catnaps throughout the day. 
  • She wears 3-6 month clothes and size 1 diaper. 
  • She is on more formula than I like, but at least she is growing. She's eating cereal and is about to start eating veggies and fruits.
  • She still loves to be swaddled. 
  • She laughed for the first time this month when Isabelle hollered in her face. Someday she'll realize that's not funny. 

She rolled over at the doctor's office today for the first time....and second time! I thought maybe it was a fluke because the table was on an incline, but I brought her home and laid her on our dining room floor and she did it again! (Stomach to back!) 

 

 

She is such a sweet baby. Her disposition is just pleasant as can be. She is, by far, the easiest baby I've had! She brings so much joy to our lives and we are so glad God made her a part of our family!

Here is Bobby  at 6 months! Unfortunately, I started this new blog when Isabelle was 8 months old, so her 6 month post was deleted when I lost my old blog. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment