Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another Year Older

January is a month full of birthdays for our family. Mine happened to be yesterday and it was a really great day! I should say, it was only my birthday, but a cute little girl in my family was determined that I share it with her. When you have a house full of toddlers, "sharing" is of utmost importance.

video


My dad brought over a cake, a bag of chocolate and a pretty rose plant.


Of course, there were a few horsey rides before he left.



My mother-in-law came over for a few hours to watch the babies so I could go meet Bob for coffee at our favorite coffee shop.


Bob also surprised me with these beauties!


Later in the evening, my mom came over for my birthday dinner. Bob made delicious tacos and even washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen afterwards! 


It was such a nice, relaxing day and I was blessed by all the texts, emails and phone calls from my family and friends! Thank God for another year of life, even if I am officially closer to my forties than my thirties, which my mom pointed out. Bless her.





1 comment:

  1. Happy {belated} birthday!!! Looks like you had an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete