Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New House Sneak Peek

Lord willing, in just a few weeks we will be done getting our farm house ready for us to move in! We are very excited to move out to the country and away from the city. So many blessings have come about for us over the past few months regarding our new home, that it seems unbelievable to us! Some day soon, we will sit down and write out all that has happened and the ways God has provided above and beyond for us. It's truly amazing and we are in awe of Him! Until it's finished though, I wanted to post a few pictures of our progress this far. Once we're settled and the house has had a good cleaning (!) I will post final before and after pictures.


Here is the "old" living room


Here is the "old" dining room


Here is the old kitchen




The "old" dining room that leads to the living room, upstairs, and downstairs


Here are my folks working hard in the kitchen and living room


Here is a friend of my brother's that came out one morning to help paint the living room!


Here is the kitchen in progress. I used to hate wallpaper. I take back all my hatred for it. It's been a huge blessing!

.

Here's my MIL cleaning the carpets (after helping me paint those dining room walls in the same day!)




My chalkboard paint matches the color of the doors in the room!  Very excited to use this to post Bible verses, menus, notes, etc.


My brother Jordan cleaning the carpets while the babies watch.


We were so blessed to be given a "U-haul Truckload" FULL of FREE furniture from a sweet woman from our church! It is truly amazing what God has done for us, I tell you!


Our "new" living room! I LOVE how this room has turned out! I couldn't have imagined how pretty it would be!


Well, that's it for now! We are in the process of getting the upstairs ready. I don't have pictures of some of the major work my FIL, BILS and husband did a few weeks ago, or what Bob and I worked on this past weekend, but man, we've got a great deal of work done thanks to our families! Our families have been so amazing to us, putting in hours and hours of work and watching our kids and so on. We are so thankful!

1 comment:

  1. It’s so nice to live in the country away from the busy and noisy streets of the city. I’m sure you’re getting by well. Well enough to forget all the months you had to go back and forth the city and your now home during the purchase. Genny@Dallas.ChurchillMortgage

    ReplyDelete