Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What's Been Going On

It's been a very busy couple of weeks for our family. We signed papers for our new house on 37 acres and are in the process of getting the house ready for moving in. We are looking forward to getting settled! 

Bellie "helped" me put away groceries. I found the cottage cheese on the tv stand.


Bobby's very mobile. He even climbs into the doll's bed now.


The pink ladies!


Whatever is on his nose was courtesy of his sister.




Saturday we headed out to a huge Mom2Mom sale. We loaded up Rae's suburban with girls and babies and had a great time!




Bobby had a small diaper rash, so I asked for a little corn starch to put on it. My MIL ended up wearing most of it though!


A very common sight to see on weekends is Aunt Beck holding both babies at the same time! I wonder where she's going to put the third baby?


Bellie likes to help Emery clap her hands


I made sandwiches for lunch recently. Bellie must've thought I didn't give him enough lunch-meat though, because she gave him the rest of the package, and he had a hay-day with it before I caught what was going on.


Babies and cake batter. What sweeter combination could there be?

No comments:

Post a Comment