Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not-So-Toasty Tuesday

We had a rather low key weekend. Bob was sick for most of it, so we stayed home and laid around for a few days. It was really nice. The kids both wanted to help Daddy drink his coffee.


Bellie got 3 pairs of high heeled shoes for Christmas. Since our laminate floors are pretty slippery, she needed some help walking in them.



It's freezing here in Lansing!



I was at a stoplight in Lansing and noticed this truck has two cool cities listed on it! The one I just moved away from and the other one I grew up in.


Daddy said we could have a Burger King treat for lunch today. This girl woke up from her nap and immediately saw what was awaiting her. She doesn't miss much. Just like her dad.


Bellie loves playing with these vases and candles. She tells them they're cute and to say cheese when I take pictures. She asks them if they're ok. Funny girl.



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! It's funny what oldest/only children will do to entertain themselves. Mom and Dad say I had an "husband" who was really a blow-up punching doll. They say I named him Perma and he was in the Navy like my dad. :o)

    ReplyDelete