On the 8th of this month, Bobby turned four months old. Here are some stats about him at this point in his life.
• at last check he weighed 14.5 pounds
• he is in a size 3 diapers, but can also fit into a size 4
• most of his clothes sizes are six months and higher. He has even worn a size 12 months.
• he's gotten a lot stronger and loves to try to sit up on his own, although he isn't yet
• he wakes up once a night but it's usually closer to 4 AM
• he got his first cold a week ago, but was very pleasant throughout it
• he loves to smile and is generally a very happy baby, unless he isn't being held.
• he's big enough to sit in the exersaucer and actually loves it. I love watching him play with the toys
• he's also big enough for the Johnny Jumper and Bumbo
• he loves going for walks and going for car rides and is getting better about going to the store
• he still likes to suck his thumb and occasionally his two fingers.
• he's starting to laugh and coo a little bit
On the 11th of this month, Isabelle turned 20 months old. Here are some stats about this time in her life.
• at last check she was 22 pounds
• she wears size 4 diapers, but can also fit in a size 3 diaper still.
• she is getting taller, but is still pretty petite and is wearing 18 months-2T and size 5 shoe.
• she loves to sing the songs she has learned so far such as Elmo's song, Jesus loves me, and old McDonald had a farm. (As I'm speaking this into my phone, she keeps singing each one as I say them)
• for the most part she sleeps through the night but always wakes up during the 5 o'clock hour. We usually bring her into the bed with us so that we all can get some extra sleep. Sometimes she goes back to sleep and sometimes she doesn't.
• she takes one nap a day for about an hour and a half. Lately they've only been about 15 minutes though which makes for a rough day. Naptime usually consists of me holding both babies on the couch and we all sleep.
• She says well over 30 words
|Bellie coloring with markers|
|First ride on the Meijer pony|
|Unacceptable ways to charge an iPhone|
|15 minute naptime was nice while it lasted|