Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jehnsen 2012


Bellie, BCIV, and I just returned from our annual family trip (minus III-boo!) to Jehnsen Lake. As always, we had a great time with our loved ones. Bellie became a grandpa's girl. Every time the boat headed out into the open waters, she had to sit on "Boppa's" lap.





We spent lots of hours in the water and it was great. The weather was beautiful, the water temperature was perfect, and the company was my favorite part. Since we don't live very close to Bob's family, I always look forward to seeing them for an extended period of time.



Oh, and can I just say the food is so delicious?!?! Wow.



Little dude was spoiled by his aunts! In fact, now that we're home, he's let me know that he's not being held enough!



The fishing was a lot of fun! We'd go out most nights after dinner until dusk. We caught bass, pike, and dogfish. Isabelle liked to get into Boppa's tackle box.




What a difference a year makes!!
2012
2011



We had lots of fun skiing and tubing! 

video

My niece has a beautiful singing voice already at the age of 9. Here she is one night singing her goodnight song as I tucked her into bed.

video



  And to top it off we went to garage sales!!! Don't ya just love this redneck garage sale!?!



Can't wait til next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment