Our babies are now 2 months old and 18 months old! I can hardly believe Bobby's been here for ten weeks as of today. Time flies! Here are some stats for both:
- Weighs 21lb and is 32 inches tall
- Wears 18-24 months and size four diaper
- says so many words I've lost count! Baby and Bobby are the two she's saying today. She also now shakes her head no when you ask her something, but immediately follows it with a nod and a yeah!
- eats like a pro!
- hates having to use a sippy cup. Thinks she's a big girl and wants to drink from a cup.
- is sleeping through the night anywhere from 7:30pm-5:00am in her own room.
- still takes her pacifier. I have a feeling it's going to be really hard to break her from it. The attempts so far I've made have been less than successful.
- loves Siri and knows how to use her finger to make things happen on my iphone. UGH! Siri is now saying "Ok, how about a web search for 'or or'".
- Weighs 13 lb 12 oz and is 24.5 inches tall
- Wears 0-3 months clothes and size 2 diaper,
- Is sleeping 7 hours at night already, and is in his own crib in his room! Hallelujah!
- Isn't much of a pacifier guy. He will take it, but mostly Isabelle steals it from him anyway.
- Is exclusively nursing. No formula!
- Is smiling and laughing already
- Has quite the temper.
- Is a very easy baby! Love him!
|Tired out from riding in the stroller. (Ignore my fat finger!)|
|She loves her baby!|
|She loves to hold her Daddy's "hand" while riding in her car seat.|