Thursday, May 24, 2012

Throw Up Thursday

This morning started out a little rough. Bellie threw up her eggs that she had for breakfast and I can tell her stomach's a little off kilter today. Poor girl. I have a feeling she may be having another constipation problem like she did a few months ago. We haven't been as strict on her diet lately, and perhaps that's what's going on. Poor baby. Here she is eating Daddy's her breakfast and smooching her favorite (mine, too!) man.
 

Our favorite boy had a pretty good day. Minus all the screaming in Walmart, where I had to carry him in one arm and push the cart with the other, while trying not to look like I was completely overwhelmed. I'm only 16 days in with this parenting of multiple children, so I've gotta suck it up, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment