Friday, May 4, 2012

Induction....check!

BCIV is definitely taking his time to arrive. Thankfully, we have a plan in place! I went to the doctor yesterday, and we've scheduled an induction for Sunday night. So, if all goes accordingly, baby should be here Monday or Tuesday. We can't wait!

Last night, my sweetie nearly cut the entire tip of his thumb off while making me dinner!!! It was an awful sight! He's tough of course, but I wanted to cry. I think there has only been one other time where I've seen him in a scary situation, and the first one was when we had first started dating and he took a drink of water and started choking (he'd say coughing, I say choking...) ugh, just thinking about all this turns my stomach. I hate seeing my best friend in pain. UGH!!! (He had just surprised me with Oreo's, too..what a sweet treasure he is.) I need to change the subject.

The other day Isabelle and I went for a walk and happened to see some ducks in a field. She loved looking at them.


We have a rhubarb plant in our backyard, so yesterday I made a pie with it. It's a good thing I made it in the morning because it was 89 degrees outside in the afternoon and our house was roasting the rest of the day. I was a hot mess.


As for Isabelle's sleeping update...the last two nights she's slept through the night again! Hallelujah! Last night we had some major storms that even woke Bob and I up several times, but she slept through it all. Crazy!

Well, that's about all we've been up to this week. I'm so glad it's the weekend, and not just any weekend, but the weekend where hopefully the induction will work! (Pray with me that it does, cause it didn't with Isabelle.)_

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. : ) I am so happy to find another stay at home mommy in SE MI! Kelly Stamps is actually a real friend of mine {I'm from Northwest Arkansas}- I'd love to email you and swap information. Maybe a playdate this summer? My email is: jessicaabarnes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete