Friday, May 4, 2012

Graduate!

A couple more things to add for the week..

Yesterday, Bob completed his final assignment for his Bachelor's degree!! Woo hoo!! He even let me be the one to hit the "submit" button for it! It was a nice moment that I won't forget! Speaking of degrees, my brother-in-law, Ivan, graduated from Michigan State yesterday with his doctorate! We now have TWO Dr. Morrises in the family! Can't wait to celebrate with Bob and Ivan next weekend at our family celebration!



Today, Isabelle climbed into the tub again while I was in the shower. Silly girl.


























This afternoon, my friend Victoria surprised me with a box of Krispy Kreme donuts and a very sweet card! It was so awesome!

Tonight is small group. We haven't been in a while, and probably won't be able to go for awhile since Bobby's coming soon. But, we're looking forward to hanging out with our friends tonight, and Bob especially is looking forward to not having to feel like he needs to hurry to get home to work on homework or something.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment