Monday, March 19, 2012

Verses and Cousins

My MIL sent me some verses a few weeks ago that God gave her for her offspring's offspring. I wanted to make sure I saved them somewhere, so what better place to put them than here?! One of them I will be using in Bobby's room.

Isaiah 61:9
Their offspring shall be known among the nations,
    and their descendants in the midst of the peoples;
all who see them shall acknowledge them,
    that they are an offspring the Lord has blessed.

Isaiah 42:6
“I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness;
    I will take you by the hand and keep you;
I will give you as a covenant for the people,
     a light for the nations,

Isaiah 59:21
“And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring,” says the Lord, “from this time forth and forevermore.”

 Isaiah 44:3-5
3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
    and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring,
    and my blessing on your descendants.
They shall spring up among the grass
     like willows by flowing streams.
This one will say, ‘I am the Lord's,’
    another will call on the name of Jacob,
and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord's,’
    and name himself by the name of Israel.”

Psalm 102:13
You will arise and have pity on Zion;
    it is the time to favor her;
     the appointed time has come.

 There are several women in our family that are pregnant. On my "side" of the family my brother's wife Amanda is pregnant with their third child due in late summer and my uncle's wife Alleysha is pregnant with their 1st child due in July, a boy (he already has 2 girls). I don't have any pictures of them though. On Bob's "side", his sister Rachel is due in late August with their first child and two of his (our) cousins are due this summer as well. Here's a cute picture of the girls and their baby bumps! (They're still in the cute stage, unlike me who is in the "look and feel like a horse" stage.)
SIL Rachel with baby due in late August, Ohio cousin Bethany due with baby boy, due in early August, and Ohio cousin Alicia due with baby girl in mid-June.

I can't wait to see all these little babies that God has blessed our family with in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment