Friday, March 30, 2012

It's the Weekend!

This week has been pretty uneventful. The days have gone by slowly and we've managed to get to bed early nearly every day this week. Isabelle has been extra sleepy this week, which I believe is from getting ready to cut another molar. She has been ready for a nap about an hour after she wakes up. There have been days where she could take 4 naps if I'd let her. One day I let her take 3 and we kinda paid for it during the night. But, other than that, she's done pretty well. III came home early from work on Tuesday with some major tooth pain. The dentist got him all fixed up, and we were able to enjoy most of the day together. It was so great to have him home at a normal hour! He finished up his huge paper for school and now has just two more 15 page papers to write and one more class to do and then he'll graduate with his bachelor's degree!! So proud of him!! He's such a hard worker for our family and we are blessed that God has chosen him to be the head of our household! Love my treasure!

In just a few days, I'll be 36 weeks pregnant and the doctor says that if I go into labor anytime after 36 weeks they won't try to stop it. So...bring on the baby! I'm so thankful that I've had such an easy pregnancy and that we're nearing the end and about to meet our little boy! I wonder how different it will be to have a little boy to love on? I'm betting it's going to be tremendous! I've dreamed about the day when I would have the honor of welcoming RWCIV into the world! I hoped it would be me to do so, and I'm so thankful God has allowed me the privilege to! So, come on out our little Sparty baby...!!

Speaking of babies, my SIL and brother found out this week that they will be welcoming another boy into their brood. His name will be Joshua John II after my brother. Here's their oldest two kids, Gabriella (4) and Isaiah (3).

Well, baby girl is waking up from her morning nap. Time to go do some walking so I can enjoy some delish decaf coffee tonight with my hottie! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment