Thursday, March 1, 2012

CBS News

This week has been a rough week in our household. First Isabelle was sick, and now I am. Pregnancy and flu just doesn't go together at all. When your stomach already is nauseous, let me just say that feeling a little one move all around in your belly makes it a lot worse! Ugh. Thankfully, Bob has taken the day off to take care of me and Isabelle. I'm starting to think that Isabelle's sickness had nothing to do with that milk. I hope not anyway.
Last weekend, a CBS News reporter visited Cedar Street Church to ask people their opinion of the upcoming primary that took place a few days ago. Click here to see it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope the two of you feel better asap! We have colds over here, I guess I just better be grateful it's not the flu! Poor girls :(

    ReplyDelete