Monday, October 17, 2011

Bring On The Second Trimester!

Praise God, I have made it to the second trimester! What a relief! Morning sickness hasn't been a problem for me in about 3 weeks, which is a huge blessing! I'm still tired as can be, but it's getting better, too. Isabelle had her 9 month check-up last week. She received a few vaccinations and had no problems other than a minor fever for 24 hours. Pretty typical. She weighed in at 17 pounds, 3 ounces, and is 28 and a quarter inches long. (25th and 75th percentiles respectively). She is all sorts of fun for us. She loves her daddy, big time! Last night, she even wanted him more than me, and she's usually a mommy's girl. I still get choked up at times when I see them interact, it just makes my heart melt!! She is eating all sorts of big-girl foods, as I like to call them. Anything from mac and cheese to grilled cheese to chicken nuggets, etc. I double checked to make sure that was ok with the doctor and he said it was fine. He said I can even introduce spices to her now. She's hating pureed food these days. Usually she just spits in back in my face. I have to find ways to trick her sometimes! She loves barley cereal! That's where I usually hide her veggies. It works. She drinks out of a sippy cup already, too. She's just growing way too quickly.
Here are a few pictures of her first trip to the cider mill.

(Gotta run, nap time is calling her name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment